In her previous lives, USA TODAY bestselling author Terri Brisbin has lived in ancient Egypt and medieval Scotland, but here and now she’s stuck in the wilds of southern New Jersey with one hubby, three sons (and three daughters-in-law), and two grandbabies (with TWO more on the way)! When not living the life of a glamorous romance author or writing her way through deadline-binges-o-mania, she also continues in her practice as a dental hygienist.
Since 1998, Terri’s more than 42 historical and paranormal romance novels, novellas and short stories have been published by Berkley, Harlequin, Kensington, NAL and soon SMP Swerve and released in 20 languages in 25 countries! Terri has also self-published some works and is working on more stories now that will be released through 2020!
You can connect with Terri here on her website (terribrisbin.com) or on social media by clicking any of the links above!
Eleven Facts About Terri
- Favorite actor: Scottish - Gerard Butler and Sam Heughan, Non-Scottish – Robert Downey, Jr., Bruce Willis
- Favorite movie: The American President, The Fifth Element, National Treasurer, Timeline, Phantom of the Opera, Dear Frankie, Dave, Big Trouble in Little China, and so many more!
- Favorite color: Now: Purple and Teal, Used to Be: Red
- Favorite places in Scotland: the haunting valley and hills of Glencoe and Wester Ross, the ruins of Duntulum Castle and the Faery Glen on Skye, Dunstaffnage Castle near Oban, the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, Kirkwall in the Orkneys
- Favorite TV series: OUTLANDER!, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander (still!), Torchwood, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family
- Favorite tearoom: Clarinda’s, on the Royal Mile, near Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh
- Favorite scones: CakeStand, Voorhees NJ
- Handed: Left , Footed: Right, Eyed: Right
- Music to Write By: Most anything Celtic – Peatbog Fairies, Offkilter, Skipinnish/TideLine, Scott Wood Band, Treacherous Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Findlay Napier, Alaistair Fraser, Dougie MacLean, Runrig, Breabach, Manran, Catriona McKay and lately Philip Wesley.
- First Historical Romance That Terri Read That Led to Writing Romances: THE PRIZE by Julie Garwood in 1991, but I think I read SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR by Joyce Verrette many years before that!
- Terri's Favorite Authors: Madeline Hunter, Emma Wildes, Kerrigan Byrne, Margaret Mallory, Sarah Maclean, Deborah Harkness, Jennifer Ashley, Joanna Shupe, May McGoldrick, Michelle Willingham, Blythe Gifford, Louise Allen, Diane Gaston, Anna Campbell, Monica McCarty, Melissa Mayhue, Lisa Ann Verge, Kerrelyn Sparks, Lara Adrian. . . and so many more!