In her previous lives, USA TODAY bestselling author Terri Brisbin has lived in ancient Egypt and medieval Scotland, but here and now she’s stuck in the wilds of southern New Jersey with one hubby, three sons (and three daughters-in-law), and FOUR grandbabies! When not living the life of a glamorous romance author or writing her way through deadline-binges-o-mania, she also continues in her practice as a dental hygienist.
Since 1998, Terri’s more than 46 historical and paranormal romance novels, novellas and short stories have been published by Berkley, Harlequin, Kensington, NAL and SMP Swerve and released in 20 languages in 25 countries! Terri has also self-published some works and is working on more stories now that will be released through 2020!
You can connect with Terri here on her website (terribrisbin.com) or on social media by clicking any of the links above!
Ten Facts About Terri
- Favorite actors: Emma Thompson, Helen Mirren, Billy Connolly, Matthew Goode, Bruce Willis, Kurt Russell, Idris Elba, Benedict Cumberbatch, Iain Glenn, Olivia Coleman
- Favorite movie: Moana, The American President, The Fifth Element, National Treasurer, Timeline, Phantom of the Opera, The Christmas Chronicles, Tequila Sunrise, Dear Frankie, Dave, Big Trouble in Little China, and so many more!
- Favorite color: Now: still Purple and Teal, May Be Soon: Hunter/Spruce Green
- Favorite places in Scotland: the valleys and hills of Glencoe and Wester Ross, the ruins of Duntulum Castle and the Faery Glen on Skye, Dunstaffnage Castle near Oban, the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, Kirkwall in the Orkneys
- Favorite TV series: Battlestar Galactica, Highlander (still!), Torchwood, Keen Eddie, Life in Pieces, Modern Family, The Expanse, Catastrophe, The Great British Baking Show, Top Chef, Knightfall, Billions
- Favorite tearoom: Clarinda’s, on the Royal Mile, near Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh
- Handed: Left , Footed: Right, Eyed: Right
- Music to Write By: Most anything Celtic – Peatbog Fairies, Offkilter, Skipinnish/TideLine, Scott Wood Band, Treacherous Orchestra, Biffy Clyro, Findlay Napier, Alaistair Fraser, Dougie MacLean, Runrig, Breabach, Manran, Catriona McKay
- First Historical Romance That Terri Read That Led to Writing Romances: THE PRIZE by Julie Garwood in 1991, but I think I read SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR by Joyce Verrette many years before that!
- Terri's Favorite Authors: Madeline Hunter, Minerva Spencer, Kerrigan Byrne, Margaret Mallory, Sarah Maclean, Deborah Harkness, Eva Leigh, Jennifer Ashley, Joanna Shupe, May McGoldrick, Michelle Willingham, Blythe Gifford, Louise Allen, Diane Gaston, Anna Campbell, Monica McCarty, Melissa Mayhue, Lisa Ann Verge, Kerrelyn Sparks, Lara Adrian. . . and so many more!